- Introduction to High Performance Computing with Super Computing Wales – Wednesday November 21st, 1pm to 4pm
- Introduction to Plotting with Python – Tuesdays November 27th 10am to 1pm and December 4th 3pm to 6pm
- Parallel Processing for High Performance Computing – Wednesday November 28th, 1pm to 4pm
- Introduction to the Linux/Unix Shell – Wednesdays December 5th and 12th, 1pm to 4pm
- Introduction to High Performance Computing with Super Computing Wales – Tuesday December 11th, 1pm to 4pm
- Introduction to the Linux/Unix Shell – Wednesday January 9th, 1pm to 4pm
- ARC: Advanced Research Computing at Cardiff University – Wed 09 October, 1-4pm
- ARC: An Introduction to Linux with Command Line (& Windows) – Wed 16 October, 1-4pm
- ARC: An introduction to Linux Shell Scripting – Wed 23 October, 1-4pm
- ARC: Supercomputing for Beginners – Thu 07 November, 1-4pm
- ARC: Advanced use of ‘Hawk’ the Supercomputer – Wed 13 November, 1-4pm
- ARC: Introduction to Parallel Programming using OpenMP – Wed 27 November, 1-4pm
- ARC: Introduction to Parallel Programming using Message Passing (MPI) – Wed 04 December, 1-4pm
How to book a place:
- Staff – Bookings can be made via the COREHR Portal where you can log in using your normal University username and password. Our courses can be found in the “Research Related Development” category.
- Postgraduates – To register for a place on a course, email us (email@example.com) using ‘Training’ in the subject header. Your email should include the following information:
- Your full name, username and school/department
- The date and session you wish to attend (the ARCCA team will email you to confirm your booking).
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or require any further information.