– Sunbird will go offline on Monday 18th July for a period of three weeks to allow for maintenance. This has been extended from two weeks due to overrunning supplier work.
– Users will not be able to access Sunbird or submit/run jobs for the duration of these weeks.
– Any projects with urgent compute requirements may request access to the other SCW cluster located at
Cardiff University, but there are no guarantees requests will be granted.
– Data on Sunbird is not backed up. It is the responsibility of users to ensure they have backups of
– If you have any questions or concerns about the shutdown of Sunbird, please raise a support ticket